Available Position | Associate, Infrastructure Advisory (Sydney)
- Leadership developing, advising on the delivery of iconic and critical infrastructure projects
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing, supportive culture
- Join an award-winning team, recognised nationally and internationally
- Achieve exceptional outcomes alongside Australia’s best and most experienced people
We are looking for an Associate, to join our expanding infrastructure advisory team in the Sydney office. The role is offered on a full-time basis.
The clients we advise are public and private sector organisations that respond to Government policy and seek our support to identify, develop and manage the delivery of large-scale infrastructure programs or complex projects across a diverse range of sectors.
With ambitious growth plans in place we are seeking high performing experienced professionals to expand our practice. This role provides you with an opportunity to develop strong relationships with our clients, sharing your knowledge and providing valued insights to enhance the business relationship. This position requires you to support business development activities and collaborate with our teams across the business. To be successful you need to be a team player, have strong leadership qualities to empower and motivate teams.
The advice we provide encompasses the full spectrum of considerations across the entire project lifecycle. Understanding how projects are developed to respond to Government policy, evaluated by the infrastructure market and positioned for success through transaction processes and downstream delivery is essential.
Working at Ontoit
The benefits of working with Ontoit includes:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- Career development and mentoring
- Well-being and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support etc.
Ontoit is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer.
For further details of the role, please contact us.
Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening by Ontoit or their providers.
Please apply here and complete the online form.