Kym has extensive experience across a wide range of sectors including sport, cultural and tourism sectors, infrastructure and urban renewal, environment, and sustainability.
With over 20 years’ experience in both advisory and in-house government and private sector environments, Kym has held roles across a number of functional areas including policy, strategy and planning, business management and operations (including P&L), project and program management, stakeholder management and financial-commercial advisory.
Kym has specialist expertise in strategy and master planning, economic, financial and commercial modelling and appraisal of new or redeveloped infrastructure and urban precincts. Kym’s particular focus is on sport and entertainment, social and cultural infrastructure, working at the intersection of integrated infrastructure, land use and technology, public v commercial purpose, and innovative approaches to evaluating and funding infrastructure for optimal QBL outcomes.
Kym has proven technical delivery and management experience, including business strategy, market development and capability uplift.
A highly motivated and versatile leader, Kym has a strong record of complex project execution, and demonstrated capability in delivering high value, high risk financial – commercial advisory projects, combined with client-centric experiences. Some of Kym’s most recent high value, high risk and complex infrastructure and urban renewal projects in Australia and globally, including:
- Toa Payoh Precinct Redevelopment, Singapore
- Circular Quay Precinct Redevelopment, Sydney (market-led proposal)
- Reimagining Campbelltown – Economic and Urban Development Masterplan
- Inner West Central Precinct Feasibility and Development Masterplan
- Green Square Social Infrastructure Feasibility and Masterplan
- Sydney Indoor Arena Feasibility and Business Case, and
- Kai Tak Urban Renewal Precinct, Hong Kong (market led proposal).
Kym has excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills across clients, industry and business domains, with proven ability to build and motivate teams aligned to organisational and cultural objectives.